The 4th Trimester Project content and brand is a trademark. Content is not to be duplicated without review, citation, and approval. Contact Suzanne Woodward, Communications Director, at SuzanneW@med.unc.edu for questions about citing and using the 4th Trimester Project brand and content.
NOTE: sharing of content on social media and/or linking to the website does not require prior approval. See Social Media Sharing section for details about reposting or sharing content. Approval is needed for usage of copy, images, logo, and content on different properties.
Fair Use Disclaimer: All content is approved to be shared on social media without prior approval. See social media sharing for guidelines around social media usage.
- There are some sections and content on this website that may be copyrighted and not authorized for replication.
- Contributors to NewMomHealth.com have agreed to publicly sharing this content, however, duplication is prohibited unless approved by contributor.
- There are also some sections of this website where funding statements must be included.
- Upon approval of content usage, content may not be edited without review from 4th Trimester Project team.
Guidelines for Sharing Content on Platforms:
- Please contact a 4th Trimester Project team member.
- All platforms and material access must be free and open-access.
- Organizations and platforms must review the 4th Trimester Project Disclaimer form and adhere to the WHO guidelines on the Marketing of Breast Milk Substitutes, including organization partner and site content.
- Directly copying entire pages is prohibited. A summary can be used or up to 2 paragraphs with clear “read more” links back to the site content.
- For version control, we ask you not to paste the entire content of pages.
Social Media Sharing: All content on 4th Trimester Project properties and website is free to share on social media with clear citations, tagging, and linking to NewMomHealth or SaludMadre.com.
For reposting, we request that organizations tag and cite the original content posted by the 4th Trimester Project team.
Duplication of videos and graphics limits tracking and reach for our team, so we kindly ask that you appropriately re-share content: meaning you’re re-posting or sharing in a way that our original post is clickable from your post.
Pasting exact content from the website and 4th Trimester content is allowed with clear citation and linking to each section – see above for specific guidance.
Please always tag: @4thTriProject and #NewMomHealth or #SaludMadre.
For additional questions, contact SuzanneW@med.unc.edu.